Our experts provided clarity on the winter outlook for natural gas and how things could go wrong, discussed hedging methods that mitigate against the oil demand uncertainty, and addressed recent trends and mitigation tactics in bilateral trading agreements.
Trade Recommendations for O&G. Which structures are best for this environment.
- 2021 Natural Gas S&D is Healthy. A mild winter can always derail any optimism.
- LNG Is a Bullish Factor, Not a Bearish Factor. High utilization is worth 300 Bcf of storage withdrawals.
- Inflection Point in the Oil S&D in Late 2021 is Still Likely. The pace of demand growth is the metric to watch.
- Two Bearish Oil Risk Factors Are Back in Play. OPEC spare capacity and Libya carry more meaning.
- Aaron Vandeford with EnerCom. Trends in upstream M&A.