This role provides real-time support to customer management teams, investors, lenders, and auditors in the maintenance, valuation, reconciliation, and reporting of their hedge portfolios. The candidate must by analytically inclined and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position will be based in The Woodlands, TX and reports to the Director, Customer Success.
- Interact daily with AEGIS customers to enable effective use of the AEGIS technology Platform and provide ongoing back-office support.
- Work with colleagues across AEGIS in the maintenance, valuation, reconciliation, and reporting of client hedge portfolios;
- Work with financial institutions in the ongoing delivery of electronic confirmations, settlements, and technology utilization;
- Perform unique data analysis and reporting that drives insight for clients and AEGIS; and
- Influence AEGIS’ technology direction by applying real-world experience to the technology roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree (required); emphasis in Business, Finance and/or Mathematics preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and a fondness for data;
- Proficiency in all major Microsoft Office programs, with heavy emphasis on Excel;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of financial modeling and reporting capabilities;
- Demonstrated performance in situations requiring significant analysis and organization; and
- Experience with ETRM software and/or BI platforms and/or related programming languages (Python, R, etc.) a plus.
Travel: None required.
Expectations Beyond the Office:
- Represent the company and brand with pride and class;
- Invest in yourself and build a healthy work/life balance; and
- Be a good citizen in the local community and contribute to its success
Why Join Aegis Hedging?
AEGIS simplifies commodity and environmental markets for companies serious about managing their commodity exposures and/or emission footprints. AEGIS has unmatched technology and expertise to deliver market insights, tailored hedge strategies, efficient trade execution, and full-cycle management of hedge positions – all designed for regulatory compliance. AEGIS was recently named the industry leader in hedging solutions for an unprecedented fifth consecutive year. AEGIS is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.
- We’ll give you the autonomy and resources to make an impact
- Competitive Compensation and Bonus Eligibility
- Employer sponsored benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short-Term Disability) package including 401k with employer contribution
- Employer Sponsored Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Vacation that respects your time away to observe, have fun or simply rejuvenate
Aegis Hedging is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internships. Aegis makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.