What is a cookie?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that collect and store information when you visit a website ("Site"), use applications, or utilize other offered services. Cookies we use may be stored on your computer or device when you interact with AEGIS Hedging. For example, cookies enable us to identify your device, secure your access to our Sites and other services, generally.
Cookies can be permanent (also known as persistent cookies) which remain on your computer until they expire, or you delete them. Temporary cookies (also known as session cookies) last until you close your browser. Cookies can be first-party cookies (set by the website which is being visited) or third-party cookies (set by a website other than the one being visited).
What cookies does AEGIS Hedging Solutions use and what are they used for?
We use first party cookies on our Sites (such as aegis-hedging.com, info.aegis-hedging.com, and email.aegis-hedging.com). Any browser used to visit our Sites will receive first party cookies. Cookies can be used to recognize you when you visit AEGIS Hedging Solutions, remember your preferences, and give you a personalized experience that's in line with your browser settings. Cookies also make your interactions with AEGIS Hedging faster and more secure. Additionally, cookies allow us to deliver advertising to you both on and off the AEGIS Hedging Solutions Sites.
We use four types of cookies: strictly necessary cookies, functionality cookies, performance cookies and advertising cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies enable you to fully experience our services. These cookies make the features and functionalities found on these services available to you. AEGIS Hedging Solutions uses this type of first party cookie to handle user registration and login and collect information on the pages visited. These cookies also collect information about how visitors use our Sites and services, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they receive error messages from web pages. If you register with an AEGIS Hedging Solutions Site, your log-in information will be associated with your browsing history through these strictly necessary cookies.
- Functionality cookies allow our Sites to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, email settings, or filter settings) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that you can customize, such as:
- Remembering website settings such as your language preference;
- Remembering previous choices so that you are not required to fill in the same data again;
- Detecting if a product or service has already been offered/selected;
- Fulfilling a request by you such as submitting a comment;
- Personalizing and providing relevant offerings that may be of more interest to you based on your previous searches and bookings for AEGIS Hedging Solutions Sites; and
- Remembering your settings so that changes can be processed seamlessly.
If you register with an AEGIS Hedging Solutions Site, your log-in information will be associated with your browsing history as set out above through these functionality cookies.
- Performance cookies collect information about how users interact with our services, for instance, what pages are most frequently visited. These cookies do not personally identify individual users and AEGIS does not use these cookies to collect information on an individual. The information we collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and only used to improve how our services work. We use these third-party performance cookies to provide statistics on how our services are used and to measure the delivery and performance of our campaigns. These cookies help us learn how well our services and plugins perform in different locations. We also use these cookies to understand, improve, and research products, features, and services, including when you access AEGIS Hedging Solutions from other websites, applications, or devices such as your computer or your mobile device, such as collecting anonymous information on the pages visited. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our Sites, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from certain pages.
Cookies that fall into this category include but are not limited to:
From time to time, AEGIS Hedging Solutions will use other third parties to assist in evaluating the performance of AEGIS Hedging Solutions Sites and marketing communications.
- Advertising cookies are used to customize the advertising across our Site, making the experience relevant to the visitor. We may use these third-party cookies to show you advertising both on and off the AEGIS Hedging Solutions Sites. We may also use these cookies to learn whether someone who saw an ad on AEGIS Hedging Solutions later visited and took an action (e.g., downloaded a white paper or case study) on the advertiser's website. Similarly, our partners may use a cookie to determine whether we've shown an ad and how it performed or provide us with information about how you interact with ads. We may also work with a partner to show you an ad on or off AEGIS Hedging Solutions, such as after you've visited a partner's website or application.
How do I manage and remove cookies?
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings on any of the devices you're using to access our services. You will need to follow the instructions provided by your browser software. Links have been provided below to commonly used browsers. If you use AEGIS Hedging Solutions Sites without changing your browser settings, you agree to receive all cookies on the AEGIS Hedging Solutions Sites, applications, or services. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies, including AEGIS Hedging Solutions cookies.
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org, or www.aboutcookies.org.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions about how we store your information.