You do not have access to the industry's first bilateral hedge Marketplace just yet.
We are in constant search of great people who make things happen.
Bringing together market analytics, hedge strategy, trade execution, back office operations and digital insights requires people who are committed to excellence, biased to action, good teammates and able to have some fun.
We are headquartered in The Woodlands, TX, a 28,000-acre award-winning master planned community located north of Houston.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously but we do offer a great place to work, very competitive compensation and benefits and tremendous opportunities to learn and grow.
Thank you for giving us a look.
This role provides real-time support to management teams, boards, investors, lenders and auditors in the maintenance, valuation, reconciliation and reporting of their hedge portfolios. The candidate must by analytically inclined and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This position will be based in The Woodlands, TX and report to the Director of Operations.
- Work with colleagues across AEGIS in the maintenance, valuation, reconciliation and reporting of client hedge portfolios;
- Work with clients as they utilize AEGIS technology solutions and deliver on board and management team requests;
- Work with financial institutions in the ongoing delivery of electronic confirmations, settlements and technology utilization;
- Perform unique data analysis and reporting that drives insight for clients and AEGIS; and
- Influence AEGIS’ technology direction by applying real-world experience to the technology roadmap.
- Bachelor’s degree (required);
- Strong analytical skills and a fondness for data;
- Proficiency in all major Microsoft Office programs, with heavy emphasis on Excel;
- Working knowledge of financial modeling and reporting capabilities;
- Demonstrated performance in situations requiring significant analysis and organization; and
- Experience with ETRM software and/or BI platforms and/or related programming languages (Python, R, etc.) a plus.
Expectations Beyond the Office:
- Represent the company and brand with pride and class;
- Invest in yourself and build a healthy work/life balance; and
- Be a good citizen in the local community and contribute to its success.